Personal Trainers Certificate level 3
Book nowCourse overview
- Duration: 5 days
- Entry level: Must hold min. L2 in fitness
- Model required: No
- Cost: £1,560.00 (inc. VAT)
This course is also available as an NVQ. View the list of NVQ courses for more information including prices for 2010-2011.
- one day per week over 5 weeks
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
All our courses carry REPs CPD points.
Once you have completed the course successfully, you will receive an accredited certificate, allowing you to gain insurance and start up your new business. This course is accredited by the following organisations:
Share on Facebook
Contact us for more information on upcoming course dates.